Five Things That Freak Me Out (in no particular order):
1. Flying. Apparently this is not genetic, as my DD loves to fly. She married a guy who also loves to fly, and is, in fact, a pilot. I can't say for sure she did this just to freak me out, but she did meet him during her rebellious teenage years. You do the math.
If you ever see something like this in the air...
...rest assured, it is NOT me.
2. The possibility of finding a gray hair. You know. There. Women in my family tend to start graying in our twenties, so seeing the hair on my head lighten up doesn't bug me. I look at it as Mother Nature's highlights -- way cheaper than having it done at the salon. But as for the other...well, I just don't want to contemplate it. (Silly, I know. But things that freak you out don't have to make sense.)
But gray HARES are fine...
(Admit it. You were kind of afraid of what picture I'd show for this one.)
3. Snot. I mean, eeewww. I can't even eat stewed okra, because if the cook accidentally sneezed into the pot while preparing it, how would you know?
4. Small, closed-in places. Yup, I'm claustrophobic. Though, for some strange reason, elevators don't bother me.
5. Driving over long bridges. (Or even being in the passenger seat.) The same goes for those freakin' highway fly-over ramps. *shudders*
Don't get me wrong. I can do it. I won't hyperventilate or anything. But I will pray the whole time.
So, how about you guys? Anything freak you out?