I've been tagged.
So, according to Patsy Collins (who is apparently big on paying it forward *grin*), I'm supposed to tell you ten random things about myself. Might be kind of tough to come up with something I haven't already told you, since just about everything I say here is pretty random. But, for Patsy's sake, I'll try.
Ten Random Things About Me:
1. I'm allergic to green peppers.
2. I can't write to a soundtrack, because I get too involved in the music. But I'm jealous of those who can.
3. I put my footwear on sock-shoe-sock-shoe, and always start with my left foot. But, really, I'm not that anal about most things.
4. I'm mild-mannered and peace-loving about most things, but put me in front of a Scrabble board and I morph into a heartless, cutthroat Bwah-Ha-Hah Bitch.
5. I believe in ghosts. Kind of. (Not really.) Okay, maybe a little. I'm conflicted.
6. I've never played "Angry Birds." (I know! Hopelessly behind the times.)
7. I'm a lot more moderate with my imbibing than it might appear online. (Shhhh! Don't tell anyone. I have a reputation to maintain.)
8. OTOH, I probably eat more chocolate than I generally let on. It doesn't do to carry that moderation thing too far.
9. I have four two-dollar bills.
10. My mom calls me "Little Lin," despite the fact that she has to stretch to hit 5'4" and I'm 5'9". (Okay, I have to stretch, too. Big deal. Stretching is good for you.)
Anyone who wants to play, consider yourself tagged!
Oh, and if you wanna see where I write, pop over to The Debutante Ball today. There *cough* might be a picture of me in the shower. (What? Don't you write in the shower?)
Awesome shower picture! :D
Any writer who *doesn't* write in the shower isn't reaching their full potential!
And I've never played Angry Birds -- or any other computer game. I don't know where I would possibly find the time!
I'm definitely with you on 2,6 and 8 :-)
I love playing tag!!! And I sensed that chocolate thing BTW. LOL!
You have an allergy, too! I loved these facts about you. They were fun. And remind me never, under any circumstances, to play Scrabble with you :).
Ok, I *may* have played Angry Birds for the first time 2 days ago...possibly. To prove I'm an old stick in the mud, I don't find it entertaining at all. Now, Scrabble, I'm in! Let's have a Scrabble/wine/chocolatefest! Watcha think?
Chocolate. You said chocolate. *sighs*
Now I don't feel so alone for being an Angry Birds virgin. Hey, if you have that Scrabble/wine/chocolatefest Michele suggested, can I come?
Dianne -- I agree re the full writing potential. A shower always helps. Ditto on the video games -- there isn't enough time in my day as it is.
Sarah -- Ah, a kindred spirit. :)
K-pop -- Is the chocolate thing really that noticeable? *wipes smudge from mouth*
Isis -- Really, I never get physically violent when I'm playing Scrabble. Well, almost never. :)
Michele -- Ooooh, sounds like fun! Yes, let's!
Patty -- Er, sorry. I find if I eat the really rich dark chocolate, I don't need as much to be satisfied. Plus, it has antioxidants! (That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.)
Delia -- Absolutely! The more, the merrier! :)
I've never played Angry Birds either. I agree about the moderation - it definitely isn't something you should overdo.
Oh, now I totally want to meet you. I'm an avid hardcore Scrabble player, too. Oh, and if you've never tried it, check out Word Yahtzee. My bet is you'd love it.
2. yup. me too.
5. ghosts scare the crud out of me, so i try not think about whether i believe in them or not. (i totally do. *whimpers*)
9. i carry two two-dollar bills in my wallet. my grandparents used to send them on valentines' day and so now i carry one in memory of each.
Where can you even get two-dollar bills?
I feel like crud for missing your last Deb post but this one, I love the needless color coding of notes. Coloring is soothing. That's the only purpose it needs in relation to notes.
Always nice to have more details to blackmail you with. Erm...I mean it's always nice to get to know other writers. Yeah. Let's go with the second one :)
You should drink more. And play Angry Birds. While drinking and patting your mom on the head.
Also, who DOESN'T write in the shower??
I played Angry Birds for about a week after I got my iPhone but then I got over it. Besides, that's SO last week. Like planking and owling. Unfortunately, I have no idea what IS This Week. Maybe being random.
STAY AWAY from Angry Birds. It's addicting!!!
These are fun little gems about you, but I think I'll pass on the shower picture hehe. And I'd love to play Scrabble with you sometime if we ever cross paths in real life. I would so take you on, but not without a dictionary handy.
Patsy -- Glad we're in agreement. Moderation in everything...including moderation.
Susan -- I love most word games. I'll have to check out Word Yahtzee. But fair warning: you may not like me after you play Scrabble with me. ;)
Abby -- Aw. That's a sweet way to remember your grandparents. :)
Steph -- We got ours when we visited Monticello, Thomas Jefferson's home. Jefferson is on the $2-bill -- I guess they like the connection there.
Carol -- LOL! Yes, let's. ;)
Trisha -- Hee! Have I ever mentioned that I suck at multitasking?
Teri -- I'm so sad that planking and owling are passe now, before I even got a chance to try them. Darn.
Jennifer -- That's what I hear -- it's why I'm afraid to even try it. *grin*
Karen -- Sadly, the shower pic is totally safe viewing. ;) And you're on for Scrabble if we're ever in the same vicinity.
That's funny! I was allergic to green peppers too, but suddenly I wasn't.
And omg, I've *tried* to play angry birds but somehow I just CAN´T like it! lol
We have so much in common...and that Scrabble thing explains a lot.
I never used to be able to write to a soundtrack either. When I started writing on the train I taught myself to block out the world with music. A surprising number of commuters have really animated conversations.
With you on chocolate!
Post a Comment