I've been tagged.
So, according to Patsy Collins (who is apparently big on paying it forward *grin*), I'm supposed to tell you ten random things about myself. Might be kind of tough to come up with something I haven't already told you, since just about everything I say here is pretty random. But, for Patsy's sake, I'll try.
Ten Random Things About Me:
1. I'm allergic to green peppers.
2. I can't write to a soundtrack, because I get too involved in the music. But I'm jealous of those who can.
3. I put my footwear on sock-shoe-sock-shoe, and always start with my left foot. But, really, I'm not that anal about most things.
4. I'm mild-mannered and peace-loving about most things, but put me in front of a Scrabble board and I morph into a heartless, cutthroat Bwah-Ha-Hah Bitch.
5. I believe in ghosts. Kind of. (Not really.) Okay, maybe a little. I'm conflicted.
6. I've never played "Angry Birds." (I know! Hopelessly behind the times.)
7. I'm a lot more moderate with my imbibing than it might appear online. (Shhhh! Don't tell anyone. I have a reputation to maintain.)
8. OTOH, I probably eat more chocolate than I generally let on. It doesn't do to carry that moderation thing too far.
9. I have four two-dollar bills.
10. My mom calls me "Little Lin," despite the fact that she has to stretch to hit 5'4" and I'm 5'9". (Okay, I have to stretch, too. Big deal. Stretching is good for you.)
Anyone who wants to play, consider yourself tagged!
Oh, and if you wanna see where I write, pop over to The Debutante Ball today. There *cough* might be a picture of me in the shower. (What? Don't you write in the shower?)